Sex Romp: Questions As Yobe Gov’t Failed To React To Death Of 18-Year-Old Girl

Dead Body 300x165 - Sex Romp: Questions As Yobe Gov’t Failed To React To Death Of 18-Year-Old Girl

Nigerians are beginning to ask questions as Yobe State government refused to make any comment of the death of an 18-year-old girl who allegedly died during a sex romp at the state presidential lodge.

Naija News had reported earlier that Yobe Police Command has confirmed to have in its custody a man identified as Dr. Albash, for allegedly involved in the death of a young lady during a suspected sex romp in Damaturu, the state capital.

According to the police report, Albash is being held for suspected homicide, adding that the man who claims to be a staff of the Ministry of Police Affairs reported the case himself at the ‘B’ Division in Damaturu.

Reports had claimed that the young lady was invited by some guests at the lodge who offered her money for a ”donkey punch sex”.

It was alleged that some politicians from Borno who were on their way to Maiduguri stopped over the night in Damaturu in the fear security threats on the Maiduguri-Damaturu road and were assisted by the government protocol officers to stay for the night at the lodge.

The alleged politicians, however, decided to entertain themselves by inviting the 18-year-old girl to have sex with.

The development which has been described as shameful, considering the fact that it happened at the state government lodge sent the lady to an early grave, Naija News understands.

However, reactions have greeted the media as the government has failed to react or drop a statement on the disturbing occurrence.

An attempt by the Daily Post to know why the state government had refused to react to the disturbing matter despite that it happened in one of its lodges, however, proof abortive as no positive response was given.

The online news platform reported that there was no concrete answer to the effect as nobody is prepared to speak further on the matter.

“When the spokesman of the governor, Alhaji Mamman Mohammed was contacted on the matter on why the government is keeping mute on the issue, he said he had no idea of the matter as they were not in town,” Daily Post reported.

“We have not been around, and I cannot say anything regarding this issue. Perhaps, the police can say more since the matter is with them,” Mamman Mohammed told the reporters.

On his part, while reacting to the incident, a Peoples Democratic Party stakeholder in the state, Malam Dala Mai Dala, who spoke with newsmen said it is very unfortunate that such a shameful act took place at a government lodge and in a state like Yobe.

“We cannot put blame on the late young girl. It is no news what is happening in such places with ladies who are seeking material things. But there is no denying the fact that this thing happened in a government lodge and I see no reason why the government should keep quiet about it because this is also about the government’s image as only you and I know that, but how about people who are reading the story elsewhere?” he asked.

Meanwhile, a notorious kidnap kingpin, Mohammed Ahmadu who is said to have been involved in many kidnap operations than he can recall was abducted by another set of kidnappers.

Naija News reports that Ahmadu made the confession on Monday, January 11 in Abuja while he was being paraded alongside 17 others by the Frank Mba, Public Relations Officer of the Nigeria Police Force.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*