NABTEB Speaks On Its Plans For Its Candidates

NABTEB 300x143 - NABTEB Speaks On Its Plans For Its Candidates

The National Business and Technical Examination Board on Thursday noted that it will ensure that all its centres across the country obey the guidelines put in place by the Federal Government.

The Principal Press Officer, NABTEB, Uchechukwu Olisah, while speaking during an interview, noted that there is no plan to any centre as the future of the children is more important to the examination body.

He said, “When you disqualify a centre, it means you are disqualifying all the students who want to sit for the exam. The future of those pupils is our concern. Ours is to make sure as much as possible that all centres are ready to sit for the examination.”

Olisah further stated that the board will ensure that all its exam centres would conduct exams in line with the COVID-19 safety guidelines, adding that the board had been inspecting schools all over the country in preparation for the examination.

“Consultation and checking were ongoing before now, but now that we are sure of the exact date, all stakeholders, officers all over the country have been given the directive by our Registrar, Prof. Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe, to go ahead and ensure all the provisions discussed are in place ahead of the examination.”

“We always do inspections before we conduct our exams, we go to exams centres and check environments, security, furniture, we ensure that everything is in place even to the banks and other places where we keep our sensitive materials. All these are not new to us in terms of security checks what has added for us is health safety with respect to COVID-19,” he said.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*